Region A / Profile BD-Live(2.0) / Full HD 3D
HDMI output: 7.1
Analog output: 7.1
Blu-ray / DVD / CD
HDMI output: 7.1
Analog output: 7.1
Blu-ray / DVD / CD
- Blu-ray 3D support: Experience high definition in all new dimensions. The BDP-93 supports the new Blu-ray 3D specifications (3D television and glasses required).
- Netflix Instant Streaming Ready: Instantly watch movies streamed to your TV via the Internet connected OPPO Blu-ray Disc Player. (Unlimited membership required. US only)
- Blockbuster on Demand: The newest releases instantly from your couch! (Service available in the United States only)
- Additional network streaming features will be announced once partners certify the player. Oppo has divulged several of their potential partners to us and users should not be disappointed.
- Qdeo by Marvell: The BDP-93 incorporates Marvell’s Kyoto-G2 video processor with the second generation Qdeo™ technology. Qdeo video processing delivers a truly immersive viewing experience by rendering quiet natural video free of noise and artifacts for all types of content. For high-quality Blu-ray content, the BDP-93 faithfully reproduces the program just as the director intended; for DVD, the up-converted picture quality bridges the visual gap from your current DVD library to Blu-ray discs; for network streaming and user-encoded content at a variety of formats and quality, the BDP-93 offers enhancement options including video noise reduction, compression artifact reduction, intelligent color, contrast, detail and edge enhancements.
- SABRE32 Reference Audio DAC - The DAC (Digital-to-Analog Converter) is one of the most important components for digital audio playback. The SABRE32 Reference ES9018 from ESS Technology is the world’s best performing 32-bit audio DAC solution targeted for high-end consumer applications and professional studio equipment. With the ESS patented 32-bit Hyperstream™ DAC architecture and Time Domain Jitter Eliminator, the SABRE32 Reference DAC delivers an unprecedented DNR (Dynamic Range) of up to 135dB and THD+N (Total Harmonic Distortion plus Noise) of -120dB, the industry’s highest performance level that will satisfy even the most demanding audio enthusiast. The BDP-95 uses two ES9018 DAC chips – one for the 7.1-channel output, and another for the dedicated stereo output.
- Toroidal Power Supply – Custom designed and built by Rotel, the toroidal power transformer offers superior power efficiency and much lower exterior magnetic field over traditional laminated steel core transformers. The BDP-95’s toroidal linear power supply provides a very clean and robust power source to the critical audio components.
- Detailed and Accurate – Thanks to the high performance DAC chips, the toroidal power supply, high quality parts and engineering, the BDP-95 offers a very detailed sound with an extremely low noise floor and distortion. You may hear details from the music that you have missed before.
- Dedicated Stereo Output – The BDP-95 features a dedicated 2-channel analog output with specially optimized ES9018 DAC and output driving stages. Each output is driven by 4 DAC channels stacking together to achieve even greater audio performance.
- XLR Balanced Stereo Output – The stereo output offers both XLR balanced and RCA single-ended connectors. The balanced output features a true differential signal path all the way from the DAC to the 3-pin XLR connector. By transmitting a pair of differential signals, the balanced output provides better common-mode noise rejection and improves signal quality.
- Dual HDMI outputs: The two HDMI ports can be configured to support separate video and audio paths, or to support two displays at the same time.
- DVD-Audio: The BDP-93 plays DVD-Audio and supports both stereo and multi-channel high resolution audio programs. Users can select whether to play the DVD-Audio or the DVD-Video portion of the disc.
- SACD: The BDP-93 plays Super Audio CD (SACD) and supports both stereo and multi-channel high resolution audio programs. Users can select whether to output the DSD (Direct Stream Digital) signal in its native format or convert it into PCM.
- Additional Disc & Media Formats: Additional disc and file formats, such as DVD, audio CD, HDCD, Kodak Picture CD, AVCHD, MP4, DivX, MKV, FLAC, WAV and other audio/video/picture files on recorded discs, USB or eSATA drives can be played back on the BDP-93.
- BD-Live Allows you to download and stream bonus content such as additional movie scenes, shorts films, movie trailers, play movie-based games, and much more. With Bonus View, you can enjoy “picture-in-picture” capability with selected Blu-ray titles. BDP-93 has 1 GB of internal memory to support these features.
DLNA Certified: This will allow you to stream any audio or video files directly to your HDTV from your PC or other DLNA devices.
- True 24p™ Video: Many Blu-ray Discs are recorded at 24 frames per second, the same frame rate as the original movie’s theatrical release. The BDP-93 can faithfully redeliver the original frames using 1080p 24Hz output (compatible display required) for smoother motion and a flicker-free, film-like home theater experience.
- Source Direct Mode: For users who wish to use an external video processor, high-end audio/video receiver or display, the BDP-93 offers a “Source Direct” mode. The original audio/video content on the discs is sent out with no additional processing or alteration.
- Multiple Zoom Modes: The BDP-93 supports multiple levels of aspect ratio control and image zooming, including a vertical stretch mode for customers with a 2.35:1 CIH (Constant Image Height) display system. A unique subtitle shift feature allows the user to move the subtitle up and down, making it possible to see all subtitle text when using a 2.35:1 CIH display. (Blu-ray discs with BD-Java may prohibit zoom operation.)
- eSATA Port: The BDP-93 features an eSATA port on its back panel. Consumers can take advantage of this fast eSATA connection to play contents from their hard disks full of audio, video and photo files. Most commercially available hard disks pre-formatted with NTFS, FAT32 and FAT file systems are supported, and file sizes larger than 4GB can be played back.
- Wireless & Ethernet: Using the included wireless-N adapter or the built-in RJ45 Ethernet port, users will be able to interact with BD-Live content, watch instant streaming programs from provides such as Netflix, Blockbuster etc., playback contents on their home network, and update firmware to keep up with new Blu-ray releases.
- PAL/NTSC Conversion: The BDP-93 supports NTSC and PAL systems for both disc playback and video output. It can also convert content of one system for output in another. (Subject to DVD and BD region restrictions.)
- Universal Power Supply: The BDP-93 features a wide-range world power supply that is compatible with AC power from all regions. No worries about damaging the player due to incorrect power voltage.
- External IR: For integration into home theater control systems, the BDP-93 provides external IR IN port to use with an IR distribution system.
- RS232 Control: For custom installation, the BDP-93 offers an RS232 control port with a rich control and communication protocol. Installers can easily program their favorite control systems to operate the BDP-93.
- HDMI CEC: HDMI Consumer Electronics Control simplifies the home theater by allowing a single remote control to operate multiple devices.
|Inputs and Outputs||
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||