Sales of Blu-ray Players and Discs Are Increasing With The Help Of Online Streaming
Many have predicted the downfall of the physical media discs. But they just may have to hold off on those predictions; at least for a little while. And the reason for this just may have to do with the main cause of its “so-called” demise; streaming online content. According to a new report by NPD Group, sales of Blu-ray Disc Players are still rising. The NPD Group states there was a 9 percent increase in the number of household using a Blu-ray Player in the first quarter of this year. And that 15 percent of U.S consumers admitted to using a Blu-ray player in the last 6 months prior to March, 2011.
Top 10 Myth’s About New 3D Technology
3D is certainly the next incredible step in the development of High-Definition Home Entertainment. And over the past year we have seen many new 3D TVs arrive in the marketplace, allowing us to enjoy 3D Blu-ray movies, 3D programming and 3D games. However, this unbelievable but rather “new” technology comes with a lot of consumer uncertainty about 3D TVs and 3D Blu-ray players. So here are a few questions and answers that may help in disproving some untruth’s about enjoying 3D at home. Continue Reading…
HDMI Cables – Which One Should I Buy?
HDMI or High Definition Multimedia Interface cable is the essential component for connecting HD devices. A HDMI cable can send all formats of digital video and audio. Before HDMI came along, you needed separate cables for audio and video. It can even handle content from an internet connection. This super cable can do it all, not to mention clean up the mess of cables you find behind your TV. You do not need dozens of confusing cables going in every direction; one HDMI cable is all you need.Continue Reading…
2011 Blu-ray Players Are Missing Component Video
Manufacturers have eliminated the Component Video Outputs on many of their 2011 Blu-ray Player line-up. Panasonic, Samsung, LG and Sony all have players missing the component video outputs. This is not some cost measuring stunt the manufacturers are doing to save money or to bring down the cost of the player. The simple fact is the ‘Red’, ‘Green’ and ‘Blue’ output jacks are no longer needed. Continue Reading…
Blu-ray Players – Coming of Age
The time for Blu-ray is now. A recent study by Opinion Research Corporation (ORC) states 62 percent of American households own a HDTV and 12 percent are planning on purchasing one within the next couple of years. This trend is not confined to the US, many households around the world are opting for High Definition Television. This makes the Blu-ray Player an interracial part of your High Definition experience, because to take advantage and get the most out of your HDTV, a Blu-ray Player is required. Continue Reading…
Buying A New Blu-ray Player – Things To Consider Before You Purchase
Most of us have heard by now about the great images and high resolution audio you get from Blu-ray Players and Blu-ray Discs. These players and discs offer the latest in Home Entertainment technology, bringing you clear, crisp amazing pictures and sounds. Whether it be 1080p picture resolution, built-in decoding for Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio or Full HD 3D movies; Blu-ray Players are the key item that will provide the best home movie viewing experience.Continue Reading…
- Will my HDMI 1.3 Cable I use for my PS3 Handle Full HD 1080p for 3DTV?
- 4 Reasons to Buy a Blu-ray Player
- Internet Products are changing how we watch TV
DLNA – (A Great Way To Enjoy Streaming Movies At Home)
- The Best Wi-Fi Blu-ray Players Under $250
- A Few Quick Tips about Enjoying 3D at Home
- Sony to Release 3D Upgrade for Playstation 3
- Blu-ray Players and The Internet
- Watch movies on your TV with Nintendo Wii and Tversity
- How Does A Blu-ray Disc Work?
- Blu-ray Players Loading Times
- 3D Coming To Blu-ray Players
- What are benefits of owning a Blu-ray Player?
- Cleaning All Your Audio/Video Home Entertainment Components
- Four Features Every Good Blu-ray DVD Player Should Have
- Can Blu-ray Ever Achieve Success In The Marketplace?
- Buying The Right Blu-ray DVD Player For You
- Blu-ray Vs. DVD
- The Right Way To Set Up Your New Blu-ray Player
- 12 Nifty Ways To Stream Internet Movies At Home
- How To Get The Best Picture From Your Blu-ray System
- Blu-ray DVD Players – The Next Big Thing in Home Entertainment
- What Is Firmware & How Is It Connected With Blu-ray Players?
- Understanding 1080p, High Resolution & Blu-ray Players
- The HDMI – Is It The Best Connection Option For Your HDTV And Blu-ray Player?
- DRM – The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Know Your Blu-ray DVD Player’s Profile (Before You Buy Your Next DVD Player)
- The Evolution of the Bu-ray: How the Blu-ray Disc was Born
- Buying a Blu-ray Player: Quick tips to Consider